Friday, April 08, 2005

movin' on

Ok, today was sort of interesting. I had a half day today which was actually longer than a regular day, I think. So I see my boyfriend today and he asks me for a trial separation because my ex boyfriend kisses me, not the other way around, like he cares. Anyway, he called me a few "colorful" phrases that I don't feel like repeating again. That really hurt because I do not cheat and I am very loyal and he made me seem like a ho. So all my friends are like you're better off without him, which I can't see because I really liked him. And it's all Nate's (ex) fault. So after school, I smacked him in front of all of his footballheaded friends. (a/n, can't stand football players) And then I just walked away like it was nothing. It was actually very amusing. . . but I will never, ever do that to another human being. I felt really bad for him afterwards. I guess I am oversensitive.

No comments: